
Eli is 2 months old tomorrow. Look, he's getting bigger and "Daddy" is getting smaller (training for the Houston Marathon)!

His very frequent "concerned" look!

Each morning, I (Erika) set Eli outside the bathroom door while I do my hair and makeup. We listen to a children's c.d. and I often sing the familiar songs and lullabyes to him. As soon as "Rock-A-Bye Baby" comes on he gets super smiley!

Look at those chubby cheeks!!

He has just begun to notice all the "bells and whistles" on his swing and bouncy seat.

Eli is blessed to have met three of his Great Grandparents. Here he is with "G.G. Jane."
1 comment:
Erika,
I love the new pictures !!!!!!! :) I haven't been online for awhile (my sister-in-law got married and moved to OR so things have been very hectic!:P) -- I just cannot believe the change in Eli -- he's getting so big !!!!! He's absolutely ADORABLE !!!!!!!!!!!
Take care and please keep posting pictures !
Post a Comment