Monday, October 22, 2007

15 weeks old!

We always get lots of smiles after diaper changes!

Eli just received this beautiful quilt from Aunt Dorothy (his Great Grandma's sister)!

Do you see any resemblance?? I don't :(

TUMMY TIME!!

He's not happy on his tummy for too long. He usually gets mad after about 3 minutes.

That duckie (which sings, jumps, and flaps it's wings) is as big as he is!!!

2 comments:

Lois Sommermeyer said...

THE NEW PICS MADE MY DAY!!! HE IS SOOOO PRECIOUS!!! I THINK HE LOOKS ALOT LIKE BOTH OF YOU!!! I AM SO ANXIOUS TO SEE AND CUDDLE HIM AGAIN! LOTS OF LOVE, GRANDMA SOMMERMEYER XOXOXO

The Moser Fam... said...

Cute new pictures! Ben had that dancing/singing bird too! Does it sing the "chicken dance" song? :) Eli is so cute and I think he does look like you Erika! He might look a little more like his dad, but I see some of you in him too! :) Hope you're having a good day!