Yay! We just found out that we can comment now! (We didn't have a blogger account, so we couldn't before.) Eli is soo adorable! We come all the time to see the new pictures. :)Morgan and Aunt Jane
Love the new pictures!!!!! Eli just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!!!!!!!!!! :) love, Jodi
Hi Sommermeyers! Grant passed along your blog in a shameless plug for Eli, and I'm glad he did. What a cutie! I hope all's well in St. Louis,Melissa
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yay! We just found out that we can comment now! (We didn't have a blogger account, so we couldn't before.) Eli is soo adorable! We come all the time to see the new pictures. :)
Morgan and Aunt Jane
Love the new pictures!!!!! Eli just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!!!!!!!!!! :)
love,
Jodi
Hi Sommermeyers! Grant passed along your blog in a shameless plug for Eli, and I'm glad he did. What a cutie! I hope all's well in St. Louis,
Melissa
Post a Comment