Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

We had hoped to take a nice Easter family picture in front of the beautiful, blooming magnolia tree in our front yard, but our plan was spoiled due to the SNOW TODAY!! (In the last 7 days we've had rain, floods, 70 degree weather, and then today, SNOW! Bizarre. ) So, here is our only Easter family picture...inside.We don't own a dog, nor could we handle one at this point, but on the few occassions that we have been around them recently it has become apparent that Eli LOVES them (at least small dogs/puppies)! Today he met my cousin's dog, Nessa Rose. During the first several minutes of their introduction Nessa barked and licked Eli's fingers, and Eli was busting up with full on BELLY LAUGHTER!! It was laughter like I've never heard from him before. In fact, it was laughter like I've never heard out of a baby before!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The family picture is so so cute, but I'm afraid my favorite is that first one of Eli and the dog. Oh my goodness it's cute!!

Morgan

(P.S. It just started snowing here!)

The Moser Fam... said...

Hi! Really cute family picture and I love how smiley Eli is! You need a dog! Ben and Lucy (our boxer) are best buddies! On another note, I'm jealous that you have trees that are blooming already. There is still plenty of snow on the ground in Ohio! I love reading your blog! Love, Ali :)