Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Handy Man


I'm going to brag on my husband for just a bit. One of my favorite things about Zach is that he is really HANDY. He can do a little bit of everything...plumbing, electrical, construction, tile work, landscaping, etc. He is currently finishing our basement and installing a second bathroom (not entirely on his own as his dad has put in many hours as well). Not only is he good at doing this work, but he genuinely enjoys it and in some odd way finds it relaxing (Lucky for me, I know!). Below is a picture of our trip home from Lowes this weekend w/ 2 toilets, a vanity, a pedestal sink, a shower, shelving, and lumber (did I mention that Zach also used to work as a professional mover and really knows how to pack a truck?).

After maneuvering the shower down into our walk-out.

We're hoping "like father like son" rings true in the handiness department. Here is Eli with his hammer and tool box.

No comments: