This little guy is in to EVERYTHING!!! My productivity level at home has decreased dramatically because I always have to be within grabbing distance of Eli. He no longer struggles to pull up to a stand and will even stand without holding on to something for several seconds at a time. His favorite new discoveries?...The dishwasher, the recycling bin, the bumpy vaccuum hose, the video slot on the VCR (yes, folks, we still have a VCR :), and the hardware on the front door. Oh, and today I laid him down for a nap fully clothed, and when I went in 10 mins. later because he was not sleeping, he was standing up with no pants on?!?!?
2 comments:
Eli is so adorable!!! I'm so glad you keep up your blog.
erika,
i laughed so hard about eli's pants coming off i cried. he is so cute...wish he and hope could play, maybe he'd teach her how to crawl. :) miss you SO MUCH!
Post a Comment