Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Good Life

This little guy is developing such a personality. He's funny to me. Here are some of the things I love (in no particular order):

1. He's got a HYSTERICAL belly laugh (that comes out around dogs and sometimes nail guns).

2. He is fascinated by watching people brush their teeth.

3. He holds in smiles around a lot of people...it's like he thinks they're funny but doesn't want to give them the satisfaction of seeing him laugh.

4. He's my little curious george...he rarely acts up in public because he's too busy people- watching.

5. When we go Kohl's I park the cart in front of the floor to ceiling mirrored posts and people 50 feet away can hear this kid "carrying on" with his reflection.

I could go on and on. He's awesome, and if you haven't yet, I hope that someday you can meet him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erika, I am so happy to hear your joy. Being a mom only gets better and better. Enjoy! Love, Mandi

Anonymous said...

can you take a video of him laughing and post it??? i would love it.

The Moser Fam... said...

what a cutie! i love how much you love him....i completely understand the feeling....that's a cute picture of you two!