Thursday, September 11, 2008

14 months

14 months is a fun stage. I love the fake laugh when he thinks something is funny. I love how he's starting to "quack" like a duck (only it's "cack"). I love how he strums his lips in response to "where is your mouth?" I love how he'll lay in bed with us in the morning and babble and give kisses and wrestle. I love how he puts just about anything up to his ear thinking it's a telephone (power strip, remote control, baby monitor, etc.). I love how he picks up brushes and does his hair.

4 comments:

Grant said...

OK...you know I love Eli no matter what, but what is up with the Donald Trump comb over?

Anonymous said...

Ah...it is a sweet age. I'm glad you are savoring it. Praise God for the blessings of children.

Unknown said...

Awww... he is so adorable !!!!!! Breanna and I visit about everyday because she loves looking at all the pictures of Eli !!!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

They're all adorable but that second one is just soooo cute! :)

Morgan