A couple Eli pictures:
In several of my previous posts I've mentioned walking to the grocery store. I should make a correction here and say that the stores by our apartment are more " food markets." They have the basics but there is NO CHANCE of finding anything that is familiar (read: American). All of the large grocery stores in Ankara are located in malls, and often we can find familiar products in them. But, we can also never count on products because we can find them one visit, and then on the next visit they'll be gone. We went and had an exciting find today = Nature Valley granola bars!

In several of my previous posts I've mentioned walking to the grocery store. I should make a correction here and say that the stores by our apartment are more " food markets." They have the basics but there is NO CHANCE of finding anything that is familiar (read: American). All of the large grocery stores in Ankara are located in malls, and often we can find familiar products in them. But, we can also never count on products because we can find them one visit, and then on the next visit they'll be gone. We went and had an exciting find today = Nature Valley granola bars!
No comments:
Post a Comment