Just a few pictures from around our neighborhood. Not everything is concrete in Ankara. You can't really tell, but those are snow covered mountains back to the right of the apartment building (not our building).
Mosque

There are little villages tucked into those little hills.
Yet another example of a location for the "evil eye pendant." This statue sits above an apartment building entry way. Not sure what I'm talking about? Read here
And just to make you say "Awwwww."
Mosque
There are little villages tucked into those little hills.
Yet another example of a location for the "evil eye pendant." This statue sits above an apartment building entry way. Not sure what I'm talking about? Read here
And just to make you say "Awwwww."
1 comment:
So weird about that "evil eye" thing. I used to really want a ring that had one on it. Yes, weird.
Post a Comment