Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Eli - 19 Months

Eli is a daredevil. He knows no fear. He is constantly trying to jump off of things, climb over things, balance on things, etc. I'm not sure where he gets it :). At the end of this video you'll notice we decided to let him jump off of a little chair into pillows with adult supervision. Bad move. Now he thinks he can do it anytime. We've already had an injury and he's currently limping. Also, he is counting to 10 now (consistently leaving out 7).

3 comments:

Grant said...

I did not teach him any of that...I have been in WA this whole time...you can't prove it.

Joel said...

Eli - bringing extreme sports to Ankara.

Way to go, man!

Sarah Kate said...

I love the grunting and groaning as he tries to get his "so big" self up off the floor.