Friday, July 17, 2009

Istanbul

Aya Sophia, a church turned mosque turned museum.
Dad and Zach hanging out in the park in front of the famous Blue Mosque.Mom, during the tour of the Blue Mosque Family picIn the spice baazar
It was refreshing to actually find a church in Istanbul. This is St. Antonio Catholic church ...it was so nice and peaceful to go inside.
non-traditional naps during vacation
During our boat ride on the Bosphorus river...I'm smiling even though my stomach is not happy.
Our little trooper

1 comment:

The Moser Fam... said...

These are awesome pictures! I'm so glad your fam could come visit. I'm sure it felt really good to see some people you love and for Eli to spend time with his grandparents! Istanbul really looks beautiful. Sometimes I forget that you are somewhere so different from anything I've ever seen. What an adventure and how cool that you can make a difference on the other side of the world! Oh..and your little family pic in front of the fountain is adorable!