Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A random post

Here is my randomness for today:
1. I (Erika) turned 30 on Monday. I'm totally cool with turning 30. What I'm not cool with is that I'm already finding gray hair.

2. I just hung out with 5 neighbor ladies. I understood some of what they talked about, but not completely. One neighbor told me me either a). that she doesn't understand how I haven't gained weight since I eat so much pizza....or b.) that I've gained weight since I eat so much pizza. Not sure which but I'm not sure I like either a.) or b.)

3. Eli's meemaw brought him some really cool craft supplies for his birthday. We've been using finger paints, stickers, feathers, etc. Here is Eli with his wikki stix glasses. And here with shoes and mittens made out of "playdough."

2 comments:

Kim said...

too cute!!! Happy Belated Birthday...if I didn't already tell you! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you and to Eli. I love reading your blog and watching Eli grow. He is a so cute!
Judy S.
(Logan and Sara's mom)