Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tropical Turkey

We're enjoying our marriage course down on the Agean Sea. Eli has been staying with a Mexican lady during the days and has been so AMAZINGLY adaptable. Seriously, I was worried since he's been a little hesitant going to school the last few weeks, but he's gone to her house with no problems.  In fact the first day he said, "I'm going to Meribel's house and I'm gonna tell her 'hola'."

Here's a pic of him at the park with a little Turkish friend that he met.
The couple that we're staying with live in a little house with a garden area and open roof. We can see the coastline from the roof and are feeling very relaxed with all the flowers, trees, and tropical plants. 
Here's a 30 week pregnancy picture...with the Agean Sea as the backdrop. 

1 comment:

The Moser Fam... said...

Sounds like a relaxing time and your little guy really is quite adapatable...that's great!! Oh and you do NOT look 30 weeks pregnant...you look great!!