Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our Artist

Today we attended the art show that showcased the art that the kids have done at Eli's school this year.
Eli's projects were super cute although fairly obvious that he had LOTS of help! I mean, look at that bunny...a little too straight for a 2 year old, right?! :) Regardless, we're super proud of our little guy and how well he's adjusted to going to 1.) a school and 2). a school in a foreign language. Next Sunday is actually the big school performance. We'll go to a theatre and see the dance and music that the kids have been working on for the year too! I'm excited to see how he fares in front of an audience while singing in Turkish.  

 Here he is with his teacher, Ayça (Eye-cha). He really likes her and she's very sweet to him. Unfortunately we had to wake him up from a nap to get to the art show so he was not in any mood to smile for the camera.
It's officially less than a month until my due date. I know God's timing is perfect, but I'm hoping and praying that He sends this little guy out in 3 weeks and 3 days (just in time for my mom to arrive and help me get through a birthday party at school for Eli).   

2 comments:

Kim said...

WOW you look ADORABLE girl!!! Eli's teacher looks really nice...I'm glad he's doing so well - he's such a great little guy! Love to you!

The Moser Fam... said...

I ditto your previous friend's comments! You look awesome and I'm still so amazed at Eli and his ability to adapt to school in a foreign language!