Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cute Quotes

While on a walk through an unfamiliar neighborhood
Eli: Mommy, let's walk far.
Me: Well I don't want to go too far because I won't know how to get back to where we are staying.
Eli: Don't worry, my fire truck has GPS.

Eli: Mommy, I want to see the cracker nut.
Said every time he wants to see a Nutcracker

While in the stall of a public restroom
Eli: Why did God make Daddy?
Me: Well, to be my partner and to protect us and to teach you things.
Eli: Oh, like teach me how to play Ticket To Ride? (a board game that he's not allowed to play because it's for ages 12 and up)

Eli: That was a really cool miracle at the farm today.
Me: Hmm..what miracle are you talking about?
Eli: That miracle that we rode in (referring to the farm vehicle that we rode in)

Eli: I'm a magician.
Me: How do you know anything about magicians?? What's a magician?
Eli: A person that plays instruments.

2 comments:

Kim said...

LOL - that kid cracks me up!!! Good thing God created daddy!!! :) LOL

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the "magicians"!! :)

Morgan