Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Full House and Other Stuff

I think I've mentioned on here before that we have lots and lots of house guests. In the last 9 months we've had 10 people stay with us. Some have just stayed a few nights. Some have stayed weeks. One even stayed for months. Surprisingly, guests no longer stress me out.

This past weekend kicked off a super hyped up 40 day long rotation of guests. By the time October ends we will have housed 7 more people and hosted over 30 people for dinners. Many of those people are coming from the United States. I'm pumped up. Bring on the full house!! 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Noah is now 14 months old. He has become chubby and loud and daring and super funny. 
 This picture makes me laugh. I know, that's cruel. 


 Eli had to make an "About Me" poster for school. He also had to stand in front of his whole class and explain his poster...in Turkish. The teacher said he did great. I'm so proud of that kid!
 This past Friday, when Eli was home for "home school," it was super rainy and dreary so our plans to ride bikes at the park got ruined. Instead, I borrowed this idea from one of my favorite Mommy/Crafting bloggers and tweaked it a little bit so that all the items came from inside our house. It was a big hit with my preschooler! 

No comments: