
Monday, April 21, 2008
A Lovely Day
It's been a long time coming, but we've finally hit it!! Springtime in St. Louis is here! Today is a perfect 78 degrees, no humidity, and a gentle breeze. Eli and I went to the park this morning and had a good time on the slides and swing (pictures below). He was so tired out after we left that he fell asleep in the car and even stayed asleep when I got him out and took him into the house (which NEVER happens). He's currently going on a 3 hour nap!! In the meantime, I enjoyed a glass of ice tea and Bible study out on the patio, changed sheets, did laundry, ate an early lunch (also on the patio) and enjoyed the smell of fresh cut grass that wafted in through the kitchen window as I did dishes. It feels good to get some things done! The only things that could make this day even more lovely are # 1. a frozen CocaCola - like the kind my siblings and I used to get at the local drugstore when we were little and # 2. if Zach were home too. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
He's so cute! I love the little hat and overalls! The picture of him looking out the circular "glass" window and then then next of him after he fell down are too cute! Your day sounded so nice and relaxing AND productive. A frozen coke does sound good right about now! :)
Post a Comment