This picture is several weeks old, but I find mysef looking at it often and thinking, "Man I love this kid so much." Seriously, the whole "to have and to hold, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer" promise applies to this little guy too. (written a day later) I was struck by something today that I thought I would add to this post. As mentioned above I am often astounded at my love for this child. It's almost hard to put into words the capacity to which one can love their child. And then it hit me that Eli is God's child (and He has only entrusted him to me for this earthly life). And God's love for Eli is even greater (and perfect) than my love for him. Now that's astounding!
4 comments:
I can see why you love him so much. He is ADORABLE! :) I hope I get to meet him at some point! :)
in Slobber stormes or in cotton mouth
...and just wait until his uncle Grant, Tony, and Danny get to him when he gets a little older...we'll make sure and test the limits...Love ya Sis heheheheh
He's so cute. :) Don't know if you're interested or not, but "Happy Panda" is having a photo contest on their blog--wanting a model for their new shirt plus you get a $50 giftcard to their shop. Anyway, I think this picture would win. :) More details here:
http://www.happypandababy.com/blog/2008/05/02/fabulous-photo-contest/
Post a Comment