You've heard me say before that my husband is extremely handy....and I will say it again!! He has been slaving away for months on our basement - tearing down and re-building walls, putting in a new drop ceiling, adding a bathroom, painting, putting in new doors, cabinets and base boards. Literally the list could go on and on. Well the carpet went in yesterday and our basement is FINALLY liveable (just in time for us to rent it out and move to Turkey :) ! Eli will have just a few months to enjoy his new carpeted play area! Below are pictures....they don't really do the job justice. I wish I could find the before pictures....
Obviously the furniture hasn't been moved back in yet.

Thank you Aunt LoLo's for showing off the bedroom in such "Vanna-like" fashion.
1 comment:
Wow, it looks great! Can I come move in your basement?! ;)
Morgan
Post a Comment