Thursday, July 17, 2008

Props and Proof

This is from Zach. Erika just spent some time praising me for the work I did in the basement. I also want to give her some props for being patient with the long hours I spent working on it, at the expense of helping her with Eli.

Also, I want to give thanks and recognition to my Dad, who not only taught me most of the things needed to do that project, but also spent his time on vacation and business trips to help me down there. I could not have finished it all without him, and it would not look near as good without his ideas and skill. Thanks Dad!

IN OTHER IMPORTANT NEWS!!! Eli is now taking his first steps! You can see the video below. Listen in the background for his ovation!


2 comments:

rachel & the bean said...

we are jealous...of eli's walking and your new remodeling. though, i don't think i'm ready for her to be running yet.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Eli!!

Morgan