Monday, August 11, 2008

Road Trip

Tomorrow we head out on a road trip. In the next 16 days we'll visit with many friends and family members, we'll do 7 presentations on our future work, we'll drive more hours than I want to count, and we'll listen to way too many children's sing-a-long c.d.'s!! Our final destination?? Houston, Texas, home of Grandma and Grandpa Sommermeyer!! Grandma, if you're reading this, we can't wait to see you!!!

And here are some recent pics for your viewing pleasure:

This is what we call his "cheeseball smile."
Nothing like a little post-bath, nude, reading.

1 comment:

The Moser Fam... said...

He's adorable and has the cutest smile ever. I can't believe you all will be heading overseas soon. I hope the next several weeks of traveling to see family and friends AND giving presentations goes well. I'm sure your family is going to miss you....and little Eli so much. Please know that I will be praying for you guys. I know you will do big things for His kingdom! :)