Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Food Theme

This is milk.  This milk comes in a box and is found on a shelf in the middle of the grocery store, not in the refrigerator section.  In fact, it does not have to be refrigerated.  I'm not sure why....but it makes me a little nervous. 

This is the bakery across the street from us (pic. taken from our window).  I don't think the above mentioned bread man is from this bakery.  I think they are the competitors and he walks their street.

These are the leftovers from our dinner last night.  Zach picked up sausage like meat at the store after enjoying the free sample he got.  We had no idea what kind of meat it was.  We decided to cook it, eat it, and then look it up in the dictionary.  It ended up being fairly tame... 70% veal and 30% turkey.  Yes folks, there is turkey in Turkey.  
And finally, not in the food family but he's just so darn cute that I had to include a picture.  Here is Eli loving his new playroom. 

No comments: