Sunday, November 30, 2008

Making Tea, Part 4

This is a really dorky video that we made a couple of weeks ago, but we wanted to teach you about the national drink. It is a 4 part series (I couldn't get it to upload as one video) so please scroll down and start with Making Tea, Part 1. Then watch in order. And, I'm happy to say that our Turkish (which isn't good) has improved since filming :).

6 comments:

Kendra said...

How is it possible that you don't have your own cooking show yet? Stunning, my friends. I enjoyed it.

The Moser Fam... said...

I was giggling so much watching this four part series! :) You crack me up and it was very educational. I would have no clue how good your Turkish was, but sounded good to me! :) Thanks for doing such a great job of letting all of us into your world. :)

Joel said...

The acting was stunning, while the camera work leaved a bit to be desired.

Overall, an interesting take on tea making in Turkey. The tea you are using - chai? Is it the "traditional" tea of Turkey? Seems nice and strong.

Love the updates, Erika an Zach.

Anonymous said...

E - my fav was your little pinky when you drank you tea...so dainty! =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barb said...

Your talent simply overwhelms me...what a hoot. I am so glad that you can boil water, honey! Love, mom