Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Recent Pics

Yes, he is wearing a polo and snow boots. Gotta love 2 year old boys! The weather is finally nice enough for a drive through the neighborhood.

Eli and his new guitar from the Grand Bazaar. He's seriously obsessed.
In case you didn't know...Istanbul is in two continents (part in Europe and part in Asia). We stayed on the European side during our conference, but in this picture you'll see Asia in the background.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two look so happy!

Kim said...

WOW - I love the pictures...the new photo for the header is great too!!! Hope you all are well! ♥ to you! Kim

Grant said...

taking after his uncle with the guitar I see! Thats my boy!

Grant said...

taking after his uncle with the guitar I see! Thats my boy!

The Sheltons said...

Carter is quite jealous of Eli's ride. Looks like Carter has the XL version to Eli's XLS ...
We don't have a canopy :)