Well, needless to say, the driving skills of the public bus driver left me a bit weary about our 5 hour bus trip to Istanbul later in the day. But, after 2 minutes on the bus to Istanbul I realized we were in for a treat!! We opted for the "luxury" bus (which is only approx. $50 per person for 10 hours round trip) as it is the only one that has a WC on it (what we Americans like to call a toilet). Not ONLY does it have a WC, but it has personal t.v.'s and headphones in each seat, plenty of leg room, a bus attendant (yes, just like a flight attendant only on the ground), 2 snacks, 4 beverages, a MEAL (let me repeat, A MEAL), and wi-fi internet connection!! No, I'm not kidding. It truly was luxury.
So, I'm dedicating this post to the "luxury" bus driver - who got us to Istanbul safely, in one piece, and without emphysema. You rock!
1 comment:
Wow, now THAT'S the way to travel! That's what I want to ride in the next time we head to Grandma's. ;)
Morgan
P.S
Oh, and that first driver...yikes!!
Post a Comment