Eli loves putting on peoples' shoes. And since everyone takes their shoes off at the door he has a wide variety to choose from.
The "poor man's sandbox" :) Just kidding. Here is Eli practicing his scooping, pouring, sifting, dumping, etc. with rice. I got this idea from my friend Rachel, only hers was way more colorful and fun!
Sitting in a random crate
Zach at a local soccer match.
We both had to give speaking presentations in Turkish class this week. Here I am explaining how to make carrot cake. Isn't my assistant lovely??
The "poor man's sandbox" :) Just kidding. Here is Eli practicing his scooping, pouring, sifting, dumping, etc. with rice. I got this idea from my friend Rachel, only hers was way more colorful and fun!
Sitting in a random crate
Zach at a local soccer match.
We both had to give speaking presentations in Turkish class this week. Here I am explaining how to make carrot cake. Isn't my assistant lovely??


2 comments:
Why do I find it humorous that you are teaching someone how to bake? =) Love you, Erika.
That last shot of you, Erika, with your mixed and the bowl in mid air, looking to your right, is absolutely priceless.
I think Zach is thinking of the finished product more than holding the paper.
Post a Comment