Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Nothing, nada, zilch
The only negative thing about VBS last week was that Eli and I (Erika) were exposed to the germs of over 150 other kids. Yep, VBS ended Friday and on Saturday Eli's body was taken over by some sort of vicious, vicious bug. We washed more puke-stained, poo-stained clothes this weekend than I think we ever have. He was is a sad state. And, like any good mama does, I got the bug too. So, Eli stopped puking on Sunday, and I started on Monday. HOOOOOLY cow I don't think I've been in that much pain since Eli's birth. Okay, so it wasn't quite that bad but I would have easily accepted something more potent than Ibuprofen (is that how it's spelled in English?? I get confused now on what's Turkish and what's English. Anyhow...). So unless you're up for pictures of dirty laundry and some REALLY REALLY bad hair days, I've got nothing to show for this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you are feeling better and I'll pass on the pictures, thanks anyways :)
My extremely healthy children always got sick right after VBS week. We called it the VBS flu.
Post a Comment