This past weekend we headed out to a park with local friends. Here we are at the tea house we like so much.

Eli checking for spare change

Eli's Teyze and Abla (Turkish Aunt and Older sister) on the paddle boat.


A couple times a week a film crew comes and films shots of a soap opera outside our house. This is the view from our bedroom window. We're tempted to send Eli out there to see if he can be an extra.

Eli and I (Erika) spent the week at Crocodile Dock VBS at the American Military base.

Since Eli is still a little too young (ages 3 and up) he stayed in the nursery for part of the time and then joined me (and the pre-schoolers) for singing, dancing, snack, and story time. He loved it!!
1 comment:
We loved Crocodile Dock this summer! We jam out to the music everytime we get in the van to go somewhere. I will be thinking about you next time I hear those catchy tunes......
Post a Comment