Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Technical Difficulties

I know this blog has been very disappointing the last several weeks. No updates. No news. No great pictures of the cute blonde haired boy that lives with us. I've tried...I promise, but we're having technical difficulties.

The first technical difficulty involves my lovely husband. On the very last day of our 8-day-vacation in Germany and Austria my dear husband had a mishap and accidentally erased all of our pictures from the trip. I know. I know. But I don't blame him...it could have just as easily happened to me...afterall, I'm the one who lost $50 and a credit card just before the aforementioned 8 day vacation. Forgiveness is better than bitterness because we all mess up big from time to time. Anyhow, a really smart guy with fancy technological tools in America thinks he can retrieve the pictures from our memory card. It may take a few weeks until they're viewable, but I'm praying we can get them back and you can once again see our cute little blonde resident in action.

The second technical difficulty involves blogger and the sporatic internet connection we have here. I've tried several times to upload pictures (ones that my father-in-law took) but my crazy computer slows to snails pace...and then finally just stops moving altogether. It's beyond me.

So I just keep trying...

No comments: