hmmmm...my video was on there this morning and I know some people watched it. But now it says it's not available. I'll try working with it. Please try again later.
Hi! It was cool to hear you say a prayer in Turkish and to see the kinds of food served there...so different! I'm sure you've acquired some new tastes. I'm not sure I could drink a yogurt/water/salt drink!! Oh, and you look so great Erika. I would NEVER guess you are pregnant!
2 comments:
hmmmm...my video was on there this morning and I know some people watched it. But now it says it's not available. I'll try working with it. Please try again later.
Hi! It was cool to hear you say a prayer in Turkish and to see the kinds of food served there...so different! I'm sure you've acquired some new tastes. I'm not sure I could drink a yogurt/water/salt drink!! Oh, and you look so great Erika. I would NEVER guess you are pregnant!
Post a Comment