Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Boys

I can already tell that I'm going to be one of those parents who has like 5 billion pictures of their first kid and then maybe 50 of their second kid. These pictures are from almost two weeks ago and I'm just now getting them off the camera.

In terms of "easy babies" Noah is not an easy baby. It's very difficult to get him to sleep, and then once he's asleep he'll startle easily or wake up 20 mins. later. He does LOTS and LOTS of 20 min. naps during the day. Nighttime sleeping is also a bit rough because he can't get back to sleep easily after nursing. It's made for a cranky mommy...which then makes for a cranky daddy.

While the bottom picture isn't fabulous I was delighted to find that Noah fell asleep just minutes after he went into the sling, and I was still able to get some things done.




1 comment:

Kim said...

You look BEAUTIFUL and he's ADORABLE!!!!