Here are some more pics of our days in Minnesota. We went "night sledding."
Eli made his first ever snowman and affectionately named him "Buster."
We had some time to kill on our first day in Iowa so we went to some indoor playlands where the boys both had a good time.



Many people have been asking us, "How has the travel been going? How are the boys doing?" As I said in the last post, they're much more flexible than I usually give them credit for. However, life on the road is not for us. They've not had good nap times in over two weeks and sleeping in one room at different peoples' houses every night is rough. Most nights Noah sleeps on a soft pile of blankets in our room. And, since Eli is a very active sleeper (he rolls, kicks, turns, and occasionally walks) he also has been crashing on a soft pile of blankets in our room many nights as well. Keeping both of them asleep at the same time in the same room is quite a challenge. If you have met Eli you know that he is a TALKER. I'm honestly beginning to wonder if it's even physically possible for him to sit still and be quiet. I think if he closes his mouth words will just shoot out his ears. Anyway, Eli wakes up Noah with his talking and Noah wakes up Eli with his crying and the cycle is never ending. So, we move on, but are looking forward to the day when we are no longer nomads.
2 comments:
Oh my, I feel for you guys. I dread even one night sharing a hotel with the whole family. Willa and Eli seem to have something in common in the talking dept. Chloe is always shushing her. I think she even talks in her sleep. Looking forward to seeing you guys - but maybe we'll shut Eli and Willa in a room. Praying your travels will continue to go well and that you get some rest soon.
I am impressed by all the traveling!! I bet you are having fun! And you have the smiliest (is that a word?) baby in the world. He's a cutie!
Post a Comment