2. In addition to seeing friends and family we're trying to do as many fun, non-car related activities as possible. Zoo's are always a nice treat, and at the Milwaukee Childrens' Museum we found a floor piano just like the one in the movie "Big."
He also did some plumbing work at the Childrens' museum. Just moments after I snapped this picture he had to ask for forgiveness as he practically assalted a little girl for a fake welding mask. 
3. Noah is now four months old. He's smiley and cuddly and I feel guilty having him strapped in his carseat for such long periods at a time. I'd rather hold him and love on him and freeze time so that he doesn't change so quickly. 
4. Today we drove to snowy Minnesota. I'm not normally excited to see snow but today, for the sake of my 3-year-old, I was. Ankara gets a light dusting every year, so Eli has never really seen SNOW snow in the years that he's been old enough to play in it. So our first stop in Minnesota was to "Once Upon A Child" (a kids' re-sale shop) for some snow pants and boots. It took him about 2.2 seconds before he was dressed and ready and making snow angels. 
5. In the last month Eli has discovered drinking fountains and the coil-like doorstops that are on baseboards. We don't have those things in Turkey. He pushes every water fountain andB-O-I-N-G-S every doorstop until I go batty.
1 comment:
AWESOME about your friends bringing you two together...too funny!!! LOVE the fact that you are getting to play in the snow...I know Eli must LOVE it!!! Did you ever find a new apartment in Turkey or will you be going back to the same one? I hope I didn't miss that update...been trying to watch for it. Love to you!
Post a Comment