I can't believe it's happened to me.
I thought I was above this.
But, alas, I'm telling the same sad tale that mothers around the world (or at least mothers in camera-holding countries) have been telling for ages. You know the story. There are about a gazillion and one pictures of my firstborn and hardly enough pictures of my secondborn to even prove his existence. Sad.
So, this post is dedicated to my little "Noah Bear," who turns 7 months old this weekend and is already trying to crawl. I'm so not ready for two kids that can actually move. Although, we've got wood laminate and tile floors (there is no such thing as wall to wall carpeting here) and he already enjoys sliding on his belly around the room. I just need to figure out how to attach the mop to him and we'd be all set! He's a happy little guy most of the time who love, love, loves his "Ah-bee" (Turkish word for older brother).
Noah mimicks Eli's noises, kick starting a never-ending cycle of noise.
We just started solids a month ago and decided to go with the Turkish pediatricians' recommendation for plain yogurt as one of the first foods. He also loves peas, avacado, zucchini, pears, and bananas.
He still has his blue eyes and blonde hair which means that most people here will ask if he is German, like they do with Zach and Eli.
_____________________________________Update: Zach arrived from Erzurum, Turkey earlier this week and life is once again as it should be, except that he has bronchitis. We love that daddy is home but we're all trying to stay far, far away from the germs. Bummer.



3 comments:
What a handsome little man!
I know what you mean - I'm the 3rd and there are less than 5 photos of me when I was a kid. I'd say having a boy and THEN having a girl does a twist to this theory as Michael has 3 scrapbook albums for his first 18 years...Heather has 3 scrapbook albums for her first 3 years...lol - too funny!
Love that picture of him with his yogurt mustache!!
Morgan
Post a Comment