Monday, June 20, 2011

A Little Bar of Heaven

I've come to appreciate many things about Turkey and it's people. Like the fact that they don't wear shoes in the house, or that most floors are made of tile or marble which keep it nice and cool in the summer. But, there are few things in Turkey that I appreciate more than this...
Aside from the fact that I don't understand the punctuation marks on the packaging (I can understand "Gold?" or "Gold!" but not "Gold?!") this ice cream bar is perfect. Seriously, perfect. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a little ice cream cart filled with Magnum bars parked at the gates of Heaven, and the disciples are handing them out for free.
And, if internet information is correct (because isn't it always??) Magnum bars made their U.S. debut this past April. So if you haven't had a Magnum bar before then drop what you're doing right now, and run (run being the key word, because you'll need to after you consume that beautiful piece of sweetness) to the nearest market and buy yourself one. You'll be so glad you did. 

4 comments:

Kim said...

Too funny - we were walking in the house looking at an Aldi ad and I spied for the "VERY" first time ever a "Magnum" Double Carmel ice cream and I said wow - that looks AWESOME!!! Then I get online and you've got it too...too funny - maybe I need to run to Aldi to get me one! LOL

Kim said...

Too funny - we were walking in the house looking at an Aldi ad and I spied for the "VERY" first time ever a "Magnum" Double Carmel ice cream and I said wow - that looks AWESOME!!! Then I get online and you've got it too...too funny - maybe I need to run to Aldi to get me one! LOL

The Sommermeyers said...

Oooohh Kim, they're so good. Actually the one in the second picture that Eli is eating is the Carmel one. They're all good!

amy R. said...

Just saw a full page ad for them in Entertainment Weekly. I will be headed to Aldi this week. Yum.