Okay, not really the
wilderness, but rural Missouri where my folks live. I hope you haven't been checking my blog anxiously because, as you can see, I've not posted anything recently. We've been experiencing technical difficulties at my parents' house so I have been pretty much disconnected from everything. And you know what? It's been nice. Very little Facebook. No emailing. No blogging. Just lots of old fashioned fun. "The people" (whoever they may be) are coming out to install DSL tomorrow. So, that means I might be back to blogging very soon. Or not.
2 comments:
LOL - been missing you!!! Glad to hear you all are still here. Update when you can. Enjoy your time home.
Please, just take a break while you're here and enjoy plain, old fashioned fun. It is nice to be "disconnected" sometimes and focused on the moment(s). :)
Diane H
Post a Comment