Last night Zach was tickling Eli. After a few minutes I guess Eli felt it was too much for him because his face got serious and he shook one finger at Zach and said, "Daddy, don't like that."
We were on an elevator today and Eli had a balloon in his possession. I was holding the balloon preventing him from annoying every other person on the elevator with it when he looked up at me and said, "Mommy, please leave it lone."
We were driving to church today and passed some road construction, workers, and equipment. Eli piped up from the back, "Mommy, I like the backhoe."
Today we attended a 9 year old's bowling birthday party. The kids helped Eli push one ball down the lane, and he was pretty excited. At dinner tonight he said about three times, "I played bowling."
Earlier this week Eli came up to me with a ball and said, "Mommy, here my favorite ball." He then kinda whimp-like drop kicked it and said, "Look at the big kicker."
3 comments:
Cute!!!
He's so cute and smart. I loved all the funny things Ben said at Eli's age (and is still saying!). The fun is just beginning!
your son is smarter than me. what the heck is a backhoe? teach me your ways eli!
Post a Comment