Monday, November 16, 2009

Fall Party and School

These pics are late in coming. The first two are from the fall party we attended. Eli was a "hand me down" leapord. Here is the boy crew. Eli is by far the youngest, but has a good time regardless.
This is before Eli's 2nd day of school. We were too rushed to get a picture on his first day.
(and P.S. Uncle Grant or Aunt LoLo's...before you go telling me that this outfit doesn't match, I'll beat you to it. In this picture it doesn't, but in real life it looks good.) And speaking of school....today was the first day we left him there to nap (we've been building up toward that). I was expecting a call around 12:30 saying he wouldn't go to sleep, but, much to my surprise when we picked him up they told us that he didn't cry at ALL, and that he slept for almost 3 hours on his little cot. That's my flexible, flexible kid for you.

1 comment:

Grant said...

Why would I think a brown sweater and brown pants do not match? I feel bad that our family has left you defensive, but oh well, you have enough access to mental help...enough that it drives you crazy :)!