Monday, January 4, 2010

This Week In Pictures

Click to enlarge photo collage The biggest news of the week is that Eli started sleeping in a "big boy bed." His crib converts into a toddler bed so it's not that big of a change physically, but he's pumped about not having bars on his bed any longer. He's such an active little guy that we thought for sure it would be a huge battle, but he's really surprised us. He peeked his head out the door one time on the first night and that was that. He stays in bed and goes right to sleep, and even calls out for us to come and get him in the mornings and after naps. The other pic I love on here is him eating grapefruit (bottom left). I literally ate 2 -3 grapefruits a day while I was pregnant with him. Ruby Red Texas grapefruit was like candy to me and now I think it's funny that he likes grapefruits too. How many two-year-olds eat plain grapefruit (no sugar)? That's my boy.

No comments: