We're a week into this having-two-children-business and I'm glad to admit we're surviving. Mostly because Noah just does this...
No really. I successfully managed to get Eli to school today...with baby in tow...and we were all showered and dressed. I was even wearing make-up. It's the little victories that keep me going.
To satisfy my own curiosity about who Noah resembles most I've posted a pic of Noah next to "Baby Eli." Whaddya think?
Noah
Eli


5 comments:
You are doing great! One day/moment at a time. It will get easier to get out the door - until you have another to get ready! It is the little "victories" that keep us all going! Lots of love.
Oh my word! I thought Noah looked like Eli (and thus Zack!) but those pictures look almost identical! Wow.
Morgan
What a sweetie. Good going super mom! Now you need to have a sweet little girl to look just like you. : )
Erika, I think you might be in a little trouble....now Zach has 2 Mini Me's. Eek!!!!
He has changed in a week!....sorry they still look alike...maybe Noah has a little of you facial structure!
Post a Comment