This past weekend was very special for me. My baby sister got married so all of my siblings were gathered in one place for the first time in years (YEARS!). Not only were all of my siblings gathered, but my grandmothers, an aunt, nieces and nephew, and long time family friends were there as well. It was a good time. Unfortunately we don't have many pictures. I was busy doing Matron of Honor sort of things so Zach was busy watching the kids, and neither of us were taking pictures. Here is the best we've got:

| Noah and his GG Sue (Great-Grandma) |
| The men that married the Guiley girls. |
| My younger brother and my niece. |
| My older brother and two of his kiddos. |
| Zach and Eli killing time by building a spice rack at Home Depot. |
| Eli and two of his girl cousins |
4 comments:
Congratulations to Laurel! You guys are so cute in that first picture. I'm sure you LOVED being with all of your family. Everyone looks great!
I just tried to leave a comment but I *think* it messed up--if this is a double you can delete one. :)
Love all the pictures!! I'd been wanting to see some more! Thanks for sharing!
Morgan
You got better pictures than I did! Too busy!
Beautiful !!!!!!!!! Wish we could have been there! :( Love you all!!!
Post a Comment