Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Most Irritating and Beautiful Sounds Known to Man

4 comments:

Joel said...

Erika - Noah gets his singing ability from Zach, I think. Thanks for sharing - Eli's singing is pretty awesome.

Anonymous said...

Everytime I tell Mom another "Eli-ism" she says it sounds like his Uncle Grant. Sounds like he's going to get his singing talent from Grant too. :)

Morgan

hhguiley@juno.com said...

Hey Erika, those kids are nearly ready for choir practice. And Eli wants to be on TV with a mic??? So precious. DId he know you were filming him?? I give them BIG applause. G.Gramma G.

The Sommermeyers said...

Joel, Actually Noah sounds like me when I wake up in the morning :)Yes, Eli's singing is pretty wonderful.

Morgan - Eli is like his Uncle Grant was in many ways! I hope he turns out to be as musical and rhythmic as Grant!

Grandma- thanks! Eli did not know I was filming him. He was in the shower because he said it was his stage...and of course, then he could watch himself in the mirror! Wish I could see you!!